VNS Federal Services currently has an opening in Fort St. Vrain, Colorado for a Deputy Security Manager.
The Deputy Security manager oversees the daily managment and implementaiton of the broad spectrum of Safeguards & Security (S&S) disciplines specified in NRC LIcensed Facililities (NFL) Contract.
Protection Program Management, Planning and Procedures, Management Control, Program Wide Support, Testing and Maintenance, Lock and Key Control, Classified Matter Protection and Control, Operations Security, Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, Classified Cyber Security, Unclassified Cyber Security, Telecommunications Security, S&S Awareness, Access Authorizations, Classified Visits, Incidents of Security Concern, Counterintelligence, and Protective Force oversight, in accordance with NLF Contract and License documents.
Experience & Requirements:
· Experience in functional areas of Safeguards & Security
· Experience interfacing with federal customers
· Exceptionally strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage staff, manage tasks in variable disciplines, and delegate workload accordingly. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees or the general public.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals. Ability to write routine and non-routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables.
· This job is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated with the VNSFS NRC Licensed Facility Project Manager to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
VNS Federal Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer adn does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected classes.